A friend of mine is lucky enough to be going to Coachella this year, and has been stressing over what to wear while she’s there. I did some digging around and was instantly inspired. Ohhh how I wish I were going…
Last year, Refinery 29 put together some style tips “to help you stay cool and looking cooler” at Coachella and other music festivals:
- Printed dress + belt = an easy perfect outfit
- Use sunscreen!
- Store your crap in a utilitarian vest (or cross-body bag)
- Top it off with a hat (and/or cool sunglasses)
- Pick some pieces with built-in ventilation
- Consider a bandeau bra under a loose fitting shirt or on its own
- Go with a daring up-do (braids, bun, clips…)
Do you have any tips that are missing?