In just a few hours I’ll be on my way to America’s Dairyland (aka Wisconsin)! Here is everything I need when I travel, outside of my suitcase… (that’s another story).
- A soft, slouchy tee (T by Alexander Wang is my absolute favorite, James Perse is also wonderful, but pricey)
- A warm colorful scarf (love this DVF one)
- Sunglasses (I don’t go anywhere without my Ray-Ban Wayfarers)
- A magazine (how gorgeous does Reese look on the cover of May’s Vogue?)
- Comfortable jeans (in winter I’d wear my black jeggings because they are so comfortable, but I like something lighter for spring)
- A large tote (I’m obsessed with my Botkier, but this Vanessa Bruno is great too)
- A good book (planning to start Ghost Wars this trip)
- A light jacket (I have a great Nine West that looks just like this Helmut Lang)
- My iPhone (I have close to 3,000 songs on mine – am currently listening to Mumford & Sons, Ray LaMontagne, Florence + the Machine, Diana Ross, Adele, The Tallest Man On Earth and Herbie Hancock)
- Flats (my favorite are nude ballet flats – would love these Blochs)
- Eyeliner (I like to retouch when I land and nothing is better than this NARS eyeliner pen, I promise! Instant glam…)
- Lipstick (I haven’t tried the Dior Addict lipstick yet, but I’m dying to)
What do you think? Did I miss anything? What are your go-to airport and travel essentials?