Happy Friday! Hopefully you’ve purchased your tickets for tomorrow’s Bitches Who Brunch Summer Brunch Soiree, because they sold out! Will I see you there? It’s my first time on a runway so wish me luck!
In other fashion show news, Pink Rocks the Runway, an annual fashion event hosted by Pink Jams!, has been scheduled for October 21, 2011 and will feature designer Christian Siriano! Pink Jams! is a wonderful organization that promotes breast cancer awareness to men and women under the age of 40, and as a 25-year-old at high-risk for breast cancer, this is a cause that is especially important to me. The evening will celebrate and feature breast cancer survivors with a pink couture gown fashion show. Buy your tickets now!
Other DC fashion events for your calendar:
- July 10 – Art Whino Marcātus with La Petite Marmoset Vintage Fashion Show
- July 14 – DC Sip and Swap
- July 17 – Quarter Life Vintage Pop-Up Shop
- July 22-23 – Bethesda Row Summer Sidewalk Sale
- TBD – A very exciting DC fashion blogger event! Stay tuned!