Remember when I told you I’d share more details on the fall beauty products I sampled from Neiman Marcus? Well, here it is! There are SO many amazing new things it was hard not to go on and on, but below are my picks for fall’s must-have beauty products. Continue reading for all my thoughts and tips!
1. Chantecaille Elephant Eye Palette – not only are the colors beautiful, but each purchase helps raise awareness and funds for baby elephants orphaned in Kenya. Plus, you can read how to get their beautiful fall look here, which uses the palette along with some other great fall products.
2. Sisley-Paris Foundation – in the market for a new foundation and ok to spend a bit? This new-to-me foundation is absolutely amazing - luminous and long-lasting.
3. Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay Cologne - a beautiful fall scent, hinting at grapefruit, jasmine & lily of valley. Inspired by “childhood memories of blackberry picking… stained lips, sticky palms.”
5. Dior Vernis Bengale Nail Polish. See the rest of the Golden Jungle collection here, which features the sensual jungle prints and tones that Christian Dior made famous in his fashion since, 1947. Think bronze eyes, striking bold lips and “jungle khaki” nails for fall.
6. Le Métier de Beauté Nouvelle Vague Kaleidoscope Eye Kit (available in September) – inspired by the iconographic imagery of the 1960s, with shades like sheer mink, Parisian mauve and black carbon – all perfect for fall. I obsess over everything by Le Métier…
7. Guerlain Noir G Mascara - pull on the case and with a click, the hidden mirror is revealed. Very cool.
8. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact - the best-selling Tinted Moisturizer is now available in a convenient compact! Good for all skin types, this lightweight cream is perfect for travel and touch-ups on the go.
10. La Mer Moisturizing Soft Cream - new, lighter formula that is as hydrating as the origional!
11. Bobbi Brown Desert Twilight Eye Palette - these brand new color are amazing (I’ve been using them every day) and perfect for transitioning to fall. It includes a light base shade, six medium lid shades and a dark liner shade, plus a dual-ended eyeshadow and eyeliner brush, all in a sleek mirrored compact.
12. Lancome Absolue L’Extrait - each jar conserves up to 2 million rose cells to revitalize your skin “while replenishing it with moisture.” It really felt amazing! Watch the video below for more information!
Remember, you can find all my favorite beauty and skincare products (I promise I’ve tried them all), plus my tips and tricks, on my Pinterest board here!