Can you believe it’s time again for Fashion’s Night Out?! I’ll be in NYC this year (if you have any tips or suggestions for where to go, leave a comment or email me!) and still have no idea what I’ll wear or where I’ll go. So I figured it was time to put together an Outfit + Occasion post for FNO! Be sure to keep reading for my picks for where to celebrate in DC! It’s an amazing night out you don’t want to miss!
- EVERYONE’S A STAR – Walk the red carpet, strike a pose and get your picture taken at four FNO Georgetown red carpet locations — Cady’s Alley (between 33rd & 34th on M St.), 30th & M St. (SunTrust Bank), Wisconsin & M St. (Banana Republic) and at the Dean & DeLuca/BYT lounge on M St. Red carpet areas designed by FLOR!
- BYT LOUNGE TAKEOVER – Entertain and be entertained as BrightestYoungThings brings a slice of their ever-creative fun to the Dean & DeLuca patio lounge (3276 M St) from 7:30-11pm, fresh with ESL Music and Fatback DJs spinning all night.
- DC SCOUT & CUSP – Enjoy sips, bites, music and style advice while you shop the latest fall looks at CUSP Georgetown (3030 M St. NW) 6-9pm. Plus, one lucky guest will win a one-hour styling session with local fashion consultant and stylist Meredith Liberty, a $500 gift card toward a new fall look at CUSP Georgetown and a feature in a DC Scout fall style story. On September 6th, enter for a chance to win online at dcscout.com or find a DC Scout rep with an iPad during the DC Scout Fashion’s Night Out Shopping Party at CUSP Georgetown. RSVP to Toast to Fashion’s Night Out with DC Scout
- HU’S WEAR – Come meet FNO Host Committee member and Gilt City DC Curator Marissa Schneider, and shop their fall sale (2906 M Street, NW).
- URBAN CHIC – Shop Rebecca Minkoff trunk show, with 15% off and free gift with purchase. Plus, with any $250+ purchase, artist Inslee Haynes will do a custom illustration of customer wearing their new purchase. Easel Hair Studio hosting an in store beach waves bar to style customers who make a small donation to Habitat for Humanity. Gab with the girls from Bitches Who Brunch, Becca Loveridge and Cori Sue Morris. They will also be selling the signature FNO Georgetown shirts and totes benefitting Vital Voices (1626 Wisconsin Avenue, NW). 6-11pm
- BCBG – In honor of FNO, BCBGMAXAZRIA is stylin’ out on Instagram! Visit one of our BCBGMAXAZRIA stores, and get styled all night long! You’ll be dripping in BCBGMAXAZRIA from head to toe. Post your styled-out look on Instagram #BCBGFNO to compete for a chance to win an amazing $1000 BCBGMAXAZRIA Wardrobe (3210 M Street, NW).
- CHARM - Join us for a night of sipping champagne and enjoying fabulous discounts up to 50% off. Enter for a chance to win an amazing Charm prize (2910 M Street, NW). 6-11pm
- DUO – Browse the baubles at Duo while sipping and snacking! Duo will have music, styling tips, and informal modeling on Pose (styling app). Customers will be entered in a raffle to win a free piece of jewelry (1624 Wisconsin Avenue, NW). 6-11pm
- NECTAR SKIN BAR – Nectar is partnering with IPSA to present Oribe dry blowouts, a lipstick bar with products from Kevin Aucoin, Becca cosmetics and Paul and Joe Beaute, quick polish changes and other signature offerings to add to your individualized look (1633 Wisconsin Ave)!
- KIEHL’S – Celebrate FNO Georgetown at Kiehl’s with complimentary healthy skin facials, a DJ, and giveaways all night (3110 M Street, NW)! Plus, take 10% off your purchase of $65 or more!
- TYSONS GALLERIA – guests can relish in the fun and excitement of this unique event, taking advantage of special retailer in-store promotions, fabulous giveaways and fun contests. Shoppers will also be entertained with music from The Christopher Linman Jazz Ensemble.
- SASSOON SALON – Sassoon is offering a QR code discount exclusively for Fashion’s Night Out! FNO participants simply need to scan the QR code in the Sassoon window (using a free QR code scanner smartphone app) to get an instant discount on future Sassoon services.
- ALEXANDRIA – Over 80+ boutiques, restaurants, and other specialty stores signed up for the inaugural celebration and will transform the City into one big after-hours shopping party with a whirlwind of festive store events. Events include cocktails and restaurant specials, music, fashion shows, trunk shows, makeovers, designer appearances and exclusive style events.