If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you know I love trying new products (evidence here). So I’m really excited to share a ton of new products I’ve been obsessing over lately – some you can grab for as little $5! Keep reading for some seriously great beauty and skincare buys.
1. Dove Nutritive Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo and Conditioner, $5 each – I’ve been using this shampoo and conditioner duo from Dove exclusively for weeks now, and am always amazed how soft and smooth it leaves my hair! I even brought it to NYC with me! Seriously great for getting rid of dry, frizzy hair at a seriously great price.
2. Also great for ridding hair of frizz? Ojon Super Sleek Restorative Blowout Perfector, $25 – Just put a bit into damp hair before blow-drying, and you’ll get soft, shiny strands.
3. Juara Invigorating Coffee Scrub, $37 – This scrub smells seriously amazing, and the coffee beans stimulate circulation in the skin. It’s also a great pick-me-up in the AM!
4. Orly Nail Lacquer in Smolder, $5 - It’s time to switch to fun fall nail colors, and this deep red is perfect!
5. Almay Wake Up Liquid Makeup, $12 – I was desperately in need of a new foundation, but didn’t feel like spending much. Almay’s new liquid foundation has been great for the light coverage I want for my combination skin. Plus, it contains SPF 20 and energizing caffeine. Definitely worth trying out.
6. Lorac TANtalizer Highlighter & Matte Bronzer Duo, $32 – I’m not quite ready to let go of my summer tan, so this is my new favorite product! The bronzer has a great matte finish that I look for, plus the highlighter has a subtle sheen you can apply to the tops of your cheekbones (click here for a good guide to contouring - I recommend brushing on highlighter with a fan brush like this).
7. Eucerin Daily Protection Moisturizing Body Lotion with SPF 15, $11 – Especially as it gets a little chillier out, this classic lotion is a necessity.
8. Speaking of dry skin… Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Wrinkle Repair Day & Night Cream, $25 – This wrinkle cream works day and night to smooth skin and is light enough that you can layer over anti-aging treatments and/or under makeup.
9. La Face PUR Purifying Facial Wash, $48 – I’ve tried a million face washes (not quite, but close?) and am always looking for one that is great for acne-prone skin (like mine), so I totally appreciate this cleanser and toner in one that also contains anti-inflammatory ingredients. It removes makeup while moisturizing your skin and tightening your pores. Perfect.
10. Almay Wakeup Eye Shadow/Primer, $8 and Almay Wake Up Eyeliner/Highlighter – I don’t get much sleep these days, so any product that promises to “instantly bring life to tired eyes” is one I need to try! The Almay primer and paired shadows work great (I love the “revive” colors), especially when paired with the eyeliner and highlighter.
11. MARK Make It Rich Lip Color Crayon, $11 – These color crayons are so creamy and easy to apply! And the color DOESN’T BUDGE! I’m trying to wear more lip color this fall, and the darker reds are the perfect shade.
12. Benefit Bella Bamba Blush, $28 – I love this product! Benefit’s Hoola has always been my go-to for bronzer, so I was excited to try the Bella Bamba. This brightening “watermelon blush” is the perfect color (will work great on warm or cool toned skin) with just a hint of shimmering gold undertones!