It may have gotten a bit colder this week, but the first day of spring is just a few days away! Are you ready? I know I am, as soon as I change out my closet. To help, I’ve brainstormed some of my favorite spring essentials, like the perfect shirtdress, military jacket, and little white dress.
1. Shirtdress – I love a good shirtdress. It’s such an easy, chic look.
2. Classic Bikini – A striped swimsuit is a must-have!
3. Military Jacket – An anorak or military jacket is perfect for chillier/rainy days (see how I wear here).
4. Wedge Sandals – Comfortable, cute, and great with any spring dress.
5. Light Leather – Spring-y/light leather is a must-have this year (this coat is under $40).
6. Little White Dress – I wore one all summer last year (see here).
7. Boyfriend Jeans – You know I’m obsessed with boyfriend jeans, right?
8. Flirty Top – Especially in on-trend black and white!
9. Crossbody Bag – Carry everything and keep your hands free for ice cream and cocktails.
10. Bright Tank – Neons and pastels are just so spring.
11. Scarf – In case you missed it, I just love scarves.
12. Flats – Swap out the boots for fun flats.
It’s Time for Springtime.
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Target via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Target.