So, three things: 1.) I’m DONE with my first semester of law school! It hasn’t been easy to work full time, go to class in the evenings, and somehow have time for anything else – but I’ve truly, truly enjoyed it so far. My classmates are amazing and it’s fun to be in a classroom again (seriously!). And now that I’ve got one semester done, I’m hoping it will only get easier. Fingers crossed, anyway. Also, 2.) I’m headed home to Wisconsin tomorrow! SO excited to be spending the holidays with my family and oldest friends. I desperately need this. 3.) A while back, the lovely Nikki tagged me in a “chain mail” post. Keep reading to find out what she asked, and my answers! And have a wonderful holiday season everyone!
1. Favorite flower? Roses – white, pink, yellow, peach/orange (especially garden roses)…
2. Most and least organized space in your home? My closets are pretty organized. But my desk, these days, is not. (Side note: How do I make it look cute/pretty with like 50 casebooks? Ugh.)
3. What book have you read recently that really moved you? Torts and Compensation, Personal Accountability and Social Responsibility for Injury. Kidding. But I’m hoping to finally finish Gone Girl over the holidays. And I recently purchased Compelling People: The Hidden Qualities That Make Us Influential. Also Lean In and Quiet are on my list.
4. What dish are you most looking forward to at
Thanksgiving Christmas dinner? At Thanksgiving, I always look forward to the stuffing (family recipe). But since I was so late in responding (sorry Nikki!), I’ll update it and say that I always look forward to our family’s Norwegian meatballs and lefse for Christmas!
5. How do you take your coffee? Black. Or a macchiato.
6. Thing you miss most about high school? Being in the same city as my BFF.
7. Most memorable concert? Maybe Ben Folds? or U.S. Royalty?
8. Dots or stripes? Stripes.
9. How do you unwind before bed? I don’t! I just go to bed!